16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
希望你慎重考慮一下這個事情,并且盡快給我們一個回復。
17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.
希望你們能公正地處理我們的請求。
18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.
希望盡快得到你們的答復。
19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
我們期待你們的盡快答復。
20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.
希望此次爭端可以通過友好協商的方式解決,而不是通過仲裁的方式解決。
21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.
希望你們盡早進行結算。
22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
感謝您的早日結算。
23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
希望盡快解決債權問題。
24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .
希望以后不再會有這種麻煩。
25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
我們期待你們能夠盡快給我們一個比較低的價格。
26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
我們希望這個事情能夠得到滿意的結果。
27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
我希望這個令人不快的意外不會妨礙我們以后的生意。
28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.
我們希望這件事不會影響我們良好的關系和以后的生意。
29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望這個生意對我們雙方都有益。
30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
希望這個意外不會傷害我們之間的良好關系。
內容來源:滬江英語
聲明:本文章內容基于網絡資料編制而成,分享僅供參考,不得用于商業用途。如有不同觀點,歡迎與我們探討交流。
立即咨詢傳實翻譯,獲取專業食品翻譯報價!
電話:0535-2129195
專業翻譯服務,就選傳實翻譯——煙臺領先的翻譯解決方案專家
食品伙伴網翻譯服務中心(傳實翻譯)深耕翻譯20年,專注國標翻譯、法規翻譯、食品翻譯、標簽翻譯、注冊材料翻譯、專利翻譯等專業領域,擁有中國翻譯協會會員資質,服務政府機構、行業協會及大型企業客戶,助力企業合規出海。
專業領域:
國標/法規翻譯:精準翻譯GB、FDA、EU、ISO等標準,確保技術文件法律效力
食品標簽翻譯:符合相關標簽法規,規避風險
醫藥/化工翻譯:專業背景譯員團隊,保障專業性
核心優勢:
權威資質:中國翻譯協會會員
語料保障:百萬級專業術語庫,覆蓋食品、化學、醫藥、化妝品等行業
本地化服務:煙臺本地化團隊,提供煙臺英文翻譯、口譯、商務陪同翻譯一站式解決方案






